Above All - Be Safe!
- Burning your candle properly can reduce soot and increase safety.
- Be sure to trim your wick to below 1/4” before each lighting.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room, but away from drafts and air currents.
- Discontinue burning of a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains.
- Extinguish any candle if it smokes or the flame becomes too high. Cool, trim wick, check for drafts and re-light.
- Place lighted candles at least 3 inches apart.
- And of course, keep away from children and pets at all times.
Tips for Burning Your Candle:
- We’ve found that most candles burn best in 3-4 hour increments.
- Make sure that the melt pool reaches the edges of the candle before extinguishing the first time (we recommend at least 3 hours - otherwise your candle will not burn evenly the next time you light it.)
- Your wood wick will be trimmed to the proper length for lighting when you receive it. Before any subsequent lighting, cut, or break off the charred wood.
- Due to the beeswax content in our candles, there may be a bumpy appearance after cooling. This is completely normal.
- Place the lid on your candle after extinguishing. This will help retain it's amazing fragrance.
**As a reminder, this is a handmade product. Slight variations may occur. But, we do our best to maintain consistency and the highest standards.**